Category Archives: Networking
We’re starting a “Mastermind Group” in the Ocala area, to bring together small business owners, “solopreneurs” and others who are either currently freelancing or setting out on their own path. The group is not your typical networking group, but rather a “board of advisors” that serves as a sounding board, resource or voice of reason in helping to make smarter business decisions, network more effectively, focus on the value proposition and market services in a challenging market.
The basic premise is this: We all face way too many tasks and feel pressured by all of the responsibilities that are involved in owning and running our own business. And with a team of similarly situated business owners, we are not alone.
Here are the things we’ll be covering over the next several weeks:
– Marketing action plan
– Mastering rapport skills
– Building powerful connections and first impressions
– Setting you apart from your competition
– What to say to influence potential customers
– Discover your client’s buying strategies and motivations
– Designing your office space for success and productivity
– Streamlining your day
– Learning to serve not sell
– Creating power questions to impact your target market
– Creating powerful presentation and speeches
– Optimizing your website success
– Article marketing
– Utilizing webinars and teleconferences for profit and exposure
– Creating enticing intro’s that speak directly to your ideal client
– Develop your personal brand
– Building a sales cycle process and program
– Using social media so that it work for you
If you’re interested in learning more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page.
One of the components of Talent Hub is the introduction of “mastermind groups” that will help people that are currently running or considering starting a small business.
What Will You Get From a Mastermind Group?
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
- Have a similar interest (such as a group for self-employed people, or a group for spiritual thinkers, or a group for people in a certain corporation or industry)
- Have a similar skill and/or success level
- Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- Want to reach or exceed their goals
- Are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
Source: Passion for Business