Category Archives: Marketing
We’re starting a “Mastermind Group” in the Ocala area, to bring together small business owners, “solopreneurs” and others who are either currently freelancing or setting out on their own path. The group is not your typical networking group, but rather a “board of advisors” that serves as a sounding board, resource or voice of reason in helping to make smarter business decisions, network more effectively, focus on the value proposition and market services in a challenging market.
The basic premise is this: We all face way too many tasks and feel pressured by all of the responsibilities that are involved in owning and running our own business. And with a team of similarly situated business owners, we are not alone.
Here are the things we’ll be covering over the next several weeks:
– Marketing action plan
– Mastering rapport skills
– Building powerful connections and first impressions
– Setting you apart from your competition
– What to say to influence potential customers
– Discover your client’s buying strategies and motivations
– Designing your office space for success and productivity
– Streamlining your day
– Learning to serve not sell
– Creating power questions to impact your target market
– Creating powerful presentation and speeches
– Optimizing your website success
– Article marketing
– Utilizing webinars and teleconferences for profit and exposure
– Creating enticing intro’s that speak directly to your ideal client
– Develop your personal brand
– Building a sales cycle process and program
– Using social media so that it work for you
If you’re interested in learning more, send an email to email@example.com or visit our Facebook page.
Inbound Marketing University‘s training program prepares you for the Inbound Marketing Certification Exam.
The program includes 16 one-hour classes, 10 reading assignments, and optional homework assignments for each class to walk you through each step of inbound marketing. You are free to complete the classes at your own pace.